Wikipedia

Search results

"Miscarriage for a GooD ReasoN "


winter in my life

Hello MoMs, :) today I am going to share my first pregnancy story, unfortunately which was endup as miscarriage. Two years back as according to our plans one year after marriage me and my hubby decided to have a baby and happily I got pregnant which was good news for everyone in family. we were very excited to have a baby in our life. I decided to confirm my pregnancy and went to the hospital for further confirmation. After done with ultrasound doctor told me that you are 6 weeks 4 days pregnant and showed me my baby's heartbeat flickerings which was amazing. I came back with smile on face to my hubby and told him that I saw our little bean's heartbeat, he was so happy and excited. We both were very happy with the start of such new journey but who knows that next ultrasound will change our life.

After a couple of weeks before my second appointment,one night I felt something wrong, I was shocked as I started bleeding,it was not heavy but it was in red color which is very scary for any pregnant mother. I came to my hubby with fear and share whole situation. He immediately contact a doctor, I talked to her she said its normal until heavy bleed but be sure to take full bed rest and go to the hospital for ultrasound asap to confirm what's going on. At morning I told my husband that everything will be fine so he should go to office,I will go with my sister in law to hospital which was at 5 minutes distance.We went to the ER, doctor told me to make an ultrasound as she wants to know if baby is doing good or not..... 

I entered into ultrasound room with fear and also prayers, hope for good. But news was very shocking as doctor said sorry No Heartbeat,,,,,,,,,for a while I looked at her as I wanted her to say something good which will feel me better but the truth was that what she told me....I started crying and came out of room and called to my hubby who was in office, I couldn't say anything to him just started crying...He was worried, he asked me what's wrong and finally I said,our baby is no more.




My hubby is very loving and caring, he was also broken inside but he started to say it's okey, no issues...your health is more important, don't be panic, calm down I am comming.

That was day when I felt like I lost everything but you know what this is life how we learn to face challenges. I always have faith that everything is for good reason, but sometimes human has no control on emotions and same situation was with me. When my doctor told me Miscarriage is actually the natural help for parents as if there fetus could not grow properly or have chromosomal abnormalities it removes by itself which is called miscarry and which is for good reason so I decided why should we  mourn for we lost instead we should be thankful for everything we have in our life, and the best thing in my life is my supportive husband, supportive family. From that day I started to smile again and start positively think for my life ahead.

Moms this is my first pregnancy story, hope you will understand my feelings and my prayers are for all moms to not experience such bitter situations but if you are one of me its not end of life, it is beginning to learn many things and to experience good things as well so don't lose your hope as hope is the light which brings good things in life again.

That's it for today, hope you will enjoy, see you soon moms bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

29 to 35 weeks pregnancy update

Hi Moms em back again after a long gap :) In these weeks I had couple of growth scans done. One was at 33 weeks which was not good one as m...