Wikipedia

Search results

27,28 weeks pregnancy update

Hello Moms I am here again with another update for week 27 and 28 :)

 I am now officially in third trimester guys which makes me feel very excited and hopeful to meet little peanut after 12 weeks :)Their was nothing much changed during both weeks so I thought I would update you combine. The best thing done during these weeks was another growth scan at 15 September which has given me another breath of relieve. I was worried as I talked about last one and my Doc told me that baby is at 12 centile, now he is at 14 centile which means he is on right track towards growth percentile which is good sign but still I am little worry about the next scan which is scheduled on 29th September so Moms please pray for my little bunny to gain proper weight which he must have at that day :)


 Symptoms this week


  • New symptom I observed this week is heart burning guys, its disgusting and more uncomfortable at night. I try to overcome it with glass of cold water before bed which works a lot.
  • muscle pulls at night which is so weird but It is very rare in once, I drink a lot of water which helps me to sort out this problem as well.
  • Constipation was another problem in my second trimester but as i started to focus on drinking more water I feel much much better than before.
  • Urination trips are on as I am drinking a lot of water these days:)
  • Problem in changing position from one side to another is like a battle at night :)
  • Stand up from couch is now very much difficult, it takes a lot of struggle and energy to do so :)
  • baby moments are much stronger and constant now. I can feel his rollings and kicks and some times hard ones to make me shout out in response but I enjoy a lot :)

Baby Growth This Week

at 27 week

  •  baby is the size of cauliflower about 2 pounds and is about 14.5 inches long from head to toe.
  • His lungs are immature but his brain is more active.
  • He is busy in sucking his thumb and preparing himself for outside womb:)
  • Now we can feel Hiccups which Mom can feel as rhythmic patterns which lasts for few seconds.

at 28 weeks

  •  baby is the size of large egg plant about 2 1/4 pounds and measures about 14.8 inches long.
  • His lashes are supporting his eyes and he can now blink his eyes which is awesome :)
  • He can observe light which filters in through womb with his developing vision sense and can react to it with some kicking response.
  • Still billions of neurons in his brain are developing and more fats are adding to body to survive outside womb.
This is it for now moms hope you will enjoy my diary. Don't forget to pray for my smooth pregnancy ahead as this is very precious one for me and I hope that this baby will be my Rainbow baby to bring happiness in our life after dark times :) take care Moms, Share your experiences with me as well it will make me feel good. Tc and bye for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

29 to 35 weeks pregnancy update

Hi Moms em back again after a long gap :) In these weeks I had couple of growth scans done. One was at 33 weeks which was not good one as m...