Wikipedia

Search results

23 weeks pregnancy update




Hello MOMs , it's very exciting to share my week to week journey with you guys....I am 23 weeks and 1 day pregnant. I did not think that time will fly like this and I will sweep through this milestone. I know still I need to be patient for almost 15 weeks but guys it looks like very short period to meet my sweetheart little peanut :) I know I will have to be very careful at every single day because of the previous experience. I am in higher risk pregnancy category and moms their who are experiencing same situation can better understand me that how tough is it to spend every single day,praying for good and hope for best all the time. So guys this is life I try my best to  just chill the time and enjoy the kicks of little one inside :)



Symptoms this week

  • light round ligament pain once in a while so its fine to me :)
  • I don't know why I have toothache and  very sensitive teeth, I am not feeling comfortable with eating anything Maybe this is because of calcium deficiency, I will talk to my doctor.
  • Wow the best feeling is sharp kicks and jumps of my baby inside me which gives me more strength and hope to look forward. This is the best feeling you ever can feel in your life :)
  • mostly I feel like totally out of breath.
  • I feel pain in my lower area feet when stand for long time.
  • Oh god sleepless nights ....I go to bed at 12 am and after struggling for two to three hours finally go to sleep, Dreams are vivid and strange ones. Guys I am not enjoying sleep at all :(
  • frequent urine trips are still on but lesser than the first trimester :)
  • Sometimes when I go to sleep I feel like I have problem in breathing I dont know whyyyy ?
  • Left side is considered better one to sleep on but I feel more comfortable on right side which is not good but  despite millions of attempt I could not own this habit :(

Baby's growth this week

  • Baby is a size of large mango :) 
  • more than 11 inches and 1.1 ounce weight
  • baby's movement sense is developing so he can recognise your moves while you are moving or dancing
  • His hearing sense is more strong 
  • His lungs are getting more strong to breath outside.
  • now baby is almost done with his important organs formation and now its his time of gaining weight and put on fats,so moms Protein containing foods are very essential this time so enjoy meat, eggs, beans, milk and all those foods which are rich in protein :)
This is it for today's update....hope you will enjoy

please feel free to comment and pray for me and my baby, see you with another update Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

29 to 35 weeks pregnancy update

Hi Moms em back again after a long gap :) In these weeks I had couple of growth scans done. One was at 33 weeks which was not good one as m...