Wikipedia

Search results

Anomaly Scan,Gender Reveal :)

Today I am going to share a big news with you Moms but first I will share my baby's health details as health is much more important for me than the gender :)


Yesterday at 3rd August 2018 at 1:30 PM I went to the Hospital where my hubby joined me as he is also doing job there. We went to the Feto Maternal Unit where I had appointment for my Anomaly Scan. I waited there for an hour as doctor was in meeting. During that hour I had a lot of different thoughts about my baby's health. I prayed for the best and after long wait they called me for checkup. I went inside room and after greetings doctor did my anomaly scan. Thank God that he said everything looks absolutely perfect. I took breath of relief and then I asked him to tell me my baby's gender.....Hmmm gender reveal is a big excitement, guys its fun to celebrate this excitement but could not do that at big level as my whole family is in another city and me and my husband are in other city for his job. 

Anyways what is in your mind this time about gender playing inside me ....think think :)

okee you know what its a blue bean yes :) I have a baby boy.....little brother of my cutie pie daughter (you can read here about herhttp://mypregnancydiary88.blogspot.com/2018/07/22-days-short-life-journey-of-my-little.html )

My husband was in meeting,he could not come with me so I was very excited to tell him. I called him and told him that I have a surprise for him, he asked me what is it.....I said think about it I am coming towards you will tel you there...:)
I reached to hubby's office ,,,,He asked me about scan I told him about baby's scan and then asked him to guess a Gender.....He smiled and said my heart says its a GIRL :) I smiled and said how did you know he said Em I right, I said this time you are wrong and I am right because its a BOY :)   I cannot explain feelings that how we enjoyed that short and simple gender reveal celebration outside his office room with tears and shine in our eyes :)

 MOMs.....will share other stories ahead .....love to see you reading my stories and will be pleasure to see your stories too,so pray for me and share your views in comment box below thanks...bye.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

29 to 35 weeks pregnancy update

Hi Moms em back again after a long gap :) In these weeks I had couple of growth scans done. One was at 33 weeks which was not good one as m...