Wikipedia

Search results

mY Pregnancy Experiences :)



Hello MoMs, I am here to share my pregnancy experiences with you........I needed someone to share my feelings without any hesitation and this is the best place to communicate and share my feelings with you guys who are experiencing the same situation, I am going through...:)

Finally I decided to write my experiences and make them memorable for my coming baby who is on his way to meet us.......I am very excited to meet her/him with little bit worry because of some prier  bitter experiences which I will share with you soon.

  This is my third time pregnancy but unfortunately first one was  ended with miscarriage, second one was preterm,I had a cute baby girl who left us after 22 days of struggle for life....now I am thankful to God who blessed me again.

In coming posts I will share my week to week experiences and also prier pregnancy stories and want you to share your experiences in comments and also your prayers for my coming baby. :)

Takecare moms will see you soon bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

29 to 35 weeks pregnancy update

Hi Moms em back again after a long gap :) In these weeks I had couple of growth scans done. One was at 33 weeks which was not good one as m...