Wikipedia

Search results

19 Weeks Pregnancy Update

Hi Moms, Today I am 19 weeks pregnant almost covered half way of life's big journey. This is amazing to think about my baby who is growing bigger and bigger day by day. 

THIS WEEK SYMPTOMS

  • I am feeling very heavy as my tummy is growing bigger which is awesome :)
  • I am feeling movements of baby which gets higher day by day. It makes me feel more secure about my little beans health so am very much happy.
  • I am experiences round ligaments pain which is normal according to experts so no worries.
  • Frequent urine trips are much lesser than the first trimester which is great :)
  • No any cravings, aversions or nausea, every thing is going smooth and nicely.

BABY GROWTH UPDATES

  • Baby's brain is developing special areas of her/his smell, taste, touch, hearing and vision.
  • According to medical experts our baby can hear our voice so we can sing lullaby and can talk to our baby whatever we want to tell him.
  • Baby measures 6 inches and weighs 8.5 ounces.
  • Our little bean is now the size of heirloom tomato.
  • Kidneys continue to make urine
  • vertex caseosa is forming which is in white color and it covers baby's body to protect skin from pickling in amniotic fluid.

This is all about 19 weeks MoMs hope you will enjoy, share your experiences if you are also 19 weeks pregnant.....see you soon with another update, take care and bye :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

29 to 35 weeks pregnancy update

Hi Moms em back again after a long gap :) In these weeks I had couple of growth scans done. One was at 33 weeks which was not good one as m...